Engaged acclimatization: Towards responsible community-based participatory research in Nunavut
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
© Canadian Association of Geographers / L'Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 211–230, Summer / été 2012
How to Cite
Grimwood, B. S. R., Doubleday, N. C., Ljubicic, G. J., Donaldson, S. G. and Blangy, S. (2012), Engaged acclimatization: Towards responsible community-based participatory research in Nunavut. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 56: 211–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2012.00416.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!