Reviews / Comptes rendus
Research is ceremony: Indigenous research methods by Shawn Wilson
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
© Canadian Association of Geographers / L'Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 294–295, Summer / été 2012
How to Cite
Watson, R. (2012), Research is ceremony: Indigenous research methods by Shawn Wilson. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 56: 294–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2012.00419.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!