Visualizing the directional bias in property crime incidents for five Canadian municipalities
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© Canadian Association of Geographers / L'Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 31–42, Spring / printemps 2013
How to Cite
Frank, R., Andresen, M. A. and Brantingham, P. L. (2013), Visualizing the directional bias in property crime incidents for five Canadian municipalities. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 57: 31–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2012.00450.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!