Making news and making space: Framing Vancouver's Downtown Eastside
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© Canadian Association of Geographers / L'Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 119–132, Summer / été 2013
How to Cite
Liu, S. and Blomley, N. (2013), Making news and making space: Framing Vancouver's Downtown Eastside. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 57: 119–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2012.00453.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!