Reviews /Comptes rendus
Geographical perspectives on sustainable rural change edited by Dick Winchell, Doug Ramsey, Rhonda Koster, and Guy Robinson
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© Canadian Association of Geographers / L'Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 56, Issue 4, page e11, Winter / hiver 2012
How to Cite
Momer, B. (2012), Geographical perspectives on sustainable rural change edited by Dick Winchell, Doug Ramsey, Rhonda Koster, and Guy Robinson. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 56: e11. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2012.00461.x
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!