Reviews / Comptes rendus
Spaces of vernacular creativity: Rethinking the cultural economy edited by Tim Edensor, Deborah Leslie, Steve Millington, and Norma Rantisi
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
© Canadian Association of Geographers / L'Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages e2–e3, Spring / printemps 2013
How to Cite
Vinodrai, T. (2013), Spaces of vernacular creativity: Rethinking the cultural economy edited by Tim Edensor, Deborah Leslie, Steve Millington, and Norma Rantisi. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 57: e2–e3. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2012.00466.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!