Review / Comptes rendus
Telling it to the judge: Taking Native history to court by Arthur J. Ray, McGill-Queen's University Press, Montreal and Kingston, 2011, xli +260 pp., cloth C$34.95 (ISBN 9780773539525)
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Canadian Association of Geographers / L' Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages e25–e26, Winter / hiver 2013
How to Cite
Egan, B. (2013), Telling it to the judge: Taking Native history to court by Arthur J. Ray, McGill-Queen's University Press, Montreal and Kingston, 2011, xli +260 pp., cloth C$34.95 (ISBN 9780773539525) . The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 57: e25–e26. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2013.12035.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!