Review / Comptes rendus
The Hutterites in North America by Rod Janzen and Max Stanton, The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 2010, xx+ 373 pp., cloth $45.00 (ISBN 9780801894893)
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Canadian Association of Geographers / L' Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 57, Issue 4, page e31, Winter / hiver 2013
How to Cite
Jones, C. (2013), The Hutterites in North America by Rod Janzen and Max Stanton, The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, 2010, xx+ 373 pp., cloth $45.00 (ISBN 9780801894893) . The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 57: e31. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2013.12038.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!