Review / Comptes rendus
The ordinary people of Essex: Environment, culture, and economy on the frontier of Upper Canada by John Clarke, McGill-Queen's University Press, Montreal and Kingston, 2010, xxxiii + 738pp., cloth C$135.00 (ISBN 9780773536746)
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 Canadian Association of Geographers / L' Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages e44–e45, Winter / hiver 2013
How to Cite
Osborne, B. S. (2013), The ordinary people of Essex: Environment, culture, and economy on the frontier of Upper Canada by John Clarke, McGill-Queen's University Press, Montreal and Kingston, 2010, xxxiii + 738pp., cloth C$135.00 (ISBN 9780773536746) . The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 57: e44–e45. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2013.12049.x
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!