Research / Recherche
Geographic analysis of the impacts of mountain pine beetle infestation on forest fire ignition
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 Canadian Association of Geographers / L' Association canadienne des géographes
The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 188–202, Summer / été 2014
How to Cite
Bourbonnais, M. L., Nelson, T. A. and Wulder, M. A. (2014), Geographic analysis of the impacts of mountain pine beetle infestation on forest fire ignition. The Canadian Geographer / Le Géographe canadien, 58: 188–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0064.2013.12057.x
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2013
- Natural Resources Canada and NSERC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!