The research for this article was funded by the National Science Foundation (Applied Science and Research Applications) under Grant NSF CI-43949. The author gratefully acknowledges this support. Any findings, inferences, views or opinions expressed herein are, however, those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the National Science Foundation.
Conceptualizing and Measuring Citizen Co-Production of Community Safety*
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 7, Issue Supplement s1, pages 486–493, December 1978
How to Cite
Percy, S. L. (1978), Conceptualizing and Measuring Citizen Co-Production of Community Safety. Policy Studies Journal, 7: 486–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0072.1978.tb01797.x
The author also acknowledges the valuable assistance of Frances P. Pennell. John Mclver, Elinor Ostrom, Roger B. Parks, and Eric J. Scott who commented on earlier drafts of this article.
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!