This paper is a truncated and revised version of our monograph, “The Implementation of Regulatory Policy: A Framework of Analysis” (Davis, Ca.: Institute of Governmental Affairs, 1979). We would like to thank Nelson Rosenbaum, Mark Nadel, Paul Culhane, Eugene Bardach, Erwin Hargrove, Judy Rosenener, Robert Johnston, Dale Marshall, Lloyd Musolf, Richard Liroff, Daniel Mandelker, Lettie Wenner, Helen Ingram, Karl Kurtz and Paul Berman for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of the paper.
THE IMPLEMENTATION OF PUBLIC POLICY: A FRAMEWORK OF ANALYSIS*
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 538–560, January 1980
How to Cite
Sabatier, P. and Mazmanian, D. (1980), THE IMPLEMENTATION OF PUBLIC POLICY: A FRAMEWORK OF ANALYSIS. Policy Studies Journal, 8: 538–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0072.1980.tb01266.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!