COMPARATIVE PERSPECTIVES ON FAIR REPRESENTATION: THE PLURALITY-MAJORITY RULE, GEOGRAPHICAL DISTRICTING, AND ALTERNATIVE ELECTORAL ARRANGEMENTS
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 899–915, April 1981
How to Cite
Lijphart, A. (1981), COMPARATIVE PERSPECTIVES ON FAIR REPRESENTATION: THE PLURALITY-MAJORITY RULE, GEOGRAPHICAL DISTRICTING, AND ALTERNATIVE ELECTORAL ARRANGEMENTS. Policy Studies Journal, 9: 899–915. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0072.1981.tb00993.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!