This article is based upon a study undertaken by The Institute of Urban Research of The University of Connecticut under a grant from the Greater Hartford Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Inc. The author extends her appreciation to Morton J. Tenzer for his comments and contributions to this formulation. For an extended version with full citations and bibliography, see “Interpreting Municipal Expenditures,” in Richard C. Rich, ed. (1981) Analyzing Urban Service Distributions. Lexington, MA: Lexington Books, forthcoming.
SERVICE NEEDS AND MUNICIPAL EXPENDITURES*
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1021–1030, June 1981
How to Cite
Lewis, C. W. (1981), SERVICE NEEDS AND MUNICIPAL EXPENDITURES. Policy Studies Journal, 9: 1021–1030. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0072.1981.tb01210.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!