The author wrote this article while on leave at the School of Architecture and Urban Planning, UCLA. He wishes to thank Professor Samuel Aroni for his generous support.
ADMINISTRATIVE NETWORKS AND MUNICIPAL SERVICE DISTRIBUTIONS*
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2005
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1051–1058, June 1981
How to Cite
Lazin, F. A. (1981), ADMINISTRATIVE NETWORKS AND MUNICIPAL SERVICE DISTRIBUTIONS. Policy Studies Journal, 9: 1051–1058. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0072.1981.tb01213.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!