. This paper is part of an ongoing research project on the restructuring of U.S.-Israel relations, sponsored by the Samuel Neaman Institute for Advanced Research in Science & Technology, and by the Ministry of Economy and Planning, Haifa, Israel.
THE EVOLUTION OF POLITICAL SANITY: A GAME-THEORETIC ANALYSIS OF HYPERINFLATION (WITH REFERENCE TO ISRAEL)1
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2005
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 265–277, December 1989
How to Cite
Maital, S. and Naveh, D. (1989), THE EVOLUTION OF POLITICAL SANITY: A GAME-THEORETIC ANALYSIS OF HYPERINFLATION (WITH REFERENCE TO ISRAEL). Policy Studies Journal, 18: 265–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0072.1989.tb00832.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!