Collective Action through Voluntary Environmental Programs: A Club Theory Perspective
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 773–792, November 2007
How to Cite
Prakash, A. and Potoski, M. (2007), Collective Action through Voluntary Environmental Programs: A Club Theory Perspective. Policy Studies Journal, 35: 773–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0072.2007.00247.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!