Human Rights Violations, Corruption, and the Policy of Repression
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
2008 The Policy Studies Journal
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 1–18, February 2008
How to Cite
Bohara, A. K., Mitchell, N. J., Nepal, M. and Raheem, N. (2008), Human Rights Violations, Corruption, and the Policy of Repression. Policy Studies Journal, 36: 1–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0072.2007.00250.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!