Lingering Debates and Innovative Advances: The State of Public Opinion Research
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 Policy Studies Organization
Policy Studies Journal
Special Issue: Public Policy Yearbook 2011
Volume 39, Issue Supplement s1, pages 61–76, April 2011
How to Cite
Mullinix, K. J. (2011), Lingering Debates and Innovative Advances: The State of Public Opinion Research. Policy Studies Journal, 39: 61–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0072.2010.00389_5.x
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!