The author would like to thank Hank Jenkins-Smith, Kuhika Gupta, Matthew Nowlin, Cyndi Ripberger, and the two anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments on earlier iterations of this manuscript.
Whither Civil Defense and Homeland Security in the Study of Public Policy? A Look at Research on the Policy, the Public, and the Process
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 Policy Studies Organization
Policy Studies Journal
Special Issue: Public Policy Yearbook 2011
Volume 39, Issue Supplement s1, pages 77–91, April 2011
How to Cite
Ripberger, J. T. (2011), Whither Civil Defense and Homeland Security in the Study of Public Policy? A Look at Research on the Policy, the Public, and the Process. Policy Studies Journal, 39: 77–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0072.2010.00389_6.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!