The Study of Local Public Economies: Multi-organizational, Multi-level Institutional Analysis and Development
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
© 2011 Policy Studies Organization
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 147–167, February 2011
How to Cite
Oakerson, R. J. and Parks, R. B. (2011), The Study of Local Public Economies: Multi-organizational, Multi-level Institutional Analysis and Development. Policy Studies Journal, 39: 147–167. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0072.2010.00400.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!