The Rationale Determining Advocacy Coalitions: Examining Coordination Networks and Corresponding Beliefs
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 Policy Studies Organization
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 385–410, August 2011
How to Cite
Matti, S. and Sandström, A. (2011), The Rationale Determining Advocacy Coalitions: Examining Coordination Networks and Corresponding Beliefs. Policy Studies Journal, 39: 385–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0072.2011.00414.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!