Can Affirmative Motivations Improve Compliance in Emissions Trading Programs?
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
© 2011 Policy Studies Organization
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 659–678, November 2011
How to Cite
Raymond, L. and Cason, T. N. (2011), Can Affirmative Motivations Improve Compliance in Emissions Trading Programs?. Policy Studies Journal, 39: 659–678. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0072.2011.00426.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!