Beyond Path Dependence: Explaining Healthcare Reform and Its Consequences
Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
© 2012 Policy Studies Organization
Policy Studies Journal
Special Issue: Public Policy Yearbook 2012
Volume 40, Issue Supplement s1, pages 65–86, April 2012
How to Cite
Haeder, S. F. (2012), Beyond Path Dependence: Explaining Healthcare Reform and Its Consequences. Policy Studies Journal, 40: 65–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0072.2012.00446.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!