Micro-Level Interpretation of Exponential Random Graph Models with Application to Estuary Networks
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 Policy Studies Organization
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 402–434, August 2012
How to Cite
Desmarais, B. A. and Cranmer, S. J. (2012), Micro-Level Interpretation of Exponential Random Graph Models with Application to Estuary Networks. Policy Studies Journal, 40: 402–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0072.2012.00459.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!