Originally presented at the 4th Annual Conference on Political Science, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, June 14–18, 2011.
Network Location and Policy-Oriented Behavior: An Analysis of Two-Mode Networks of Coauthored Documents Concerning Climate Change in the Great Lakes Region
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 Policy Studies Organization
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 492–515, August 2012
How to Cite
Frank, K., Chen, I.-C., Lee, Y., Kalafatis, S., Chen, T., Lo, Y.-J. and Lemos, M. C. (2012), Network Location and Policy-Oriented Behavior: An Analysis of Two-Mode Networks of Coauthored Documents Concerning Climate Change in the Great Lakes Region. Policy Studies Journal, 40: 492–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0072.2012.00462.x
This study is part of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration-funded Great Lakes Integrated Sciences and Assessments (GLISA), which seeks to improve the intersection between science and policy in the Great Lakes region.
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!