Originally presented at the 4th Annual Conference on Political Science, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, June 14–18, 2011.
Network Location and Policy-Oriented Behavior: An Analysis of Two-Mode Networks of Coauthored Documents Concerning Climate Change in the Great Lakes Region
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 Policy Studies Organization
Policy Studies Journal
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 492–515, August 2012
How to Cite
Frank, K., Chen, I.-C., Lee, Y., Kalafatis, S., Chen, T., Lo, Y.-J. and Lemos, M. C. (2012), Network Location and Policy-Oriented Behavior: An Analysis of Two-Mode Networks of Coauthored Documents Concerning Climate Change in the Great Lakes Region. Policy Studies Journal, 40: 492–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0072.2012.00462.x
This study is part of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration-funded Great Lakes Integrated Sciences and Assessments (GLISA), which seeks to improve the intersection between science and policy in the Great Lakes region.
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!