Partly Conditional Survival Models for Longitudinal Data
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 379–391, June 2005
How to Cite
Zheng, Y. and Heagerty, P. J. (2005), Partly Conditional Survival Models for Longitudinal Data. Biometrics, 61: 379–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2005.00323.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2005
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2005
- Received October 2003. Revised September 2004. Accepted September 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!