Abundance-Based Similarity Indices and Their Estimation When There Are Unseen Species in Samples
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2006
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 361–371, June 2006
How to Cite
Chao, A., Chazdon, R. L., Colwell, R. K. and Shen, T.-J. (2006), Abundance-Based Similarity Indices and Their Estimation When There Are Unseen Species in Samples. Biometrics, 62: 361–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2005.00489.x
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2006
- Received October 2004. Revised July 2005. Accepted August 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!