A Sequential Stratification Method for Estimating the Effect of a Time-Dependent Experimental Treatment in Observational Studies
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2006
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 910–917, September 2006
How to Cite
Schaubel, D. E., Wolfe, R. A. and Port, F. K. (2006), A Sequential Stratification Method for Estimating the Effect of a Time-Dependent Experimental Treatment in Observational Studies. Biometrics, 62: 910–917. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2006.00527.x
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2006
- Received August 2004. Revised October 2005. Accepted October 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!