Estimating Average Annual Percent Change for Disease Rates without Assuming Constant Change
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2006
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 847–854, September 2006
How to Cite
Fay, M. P., Tiwari, R. C., Feuer, E. J. and Zou, Z. (2006), Estimating Average Annual Percent Change for Disease Rates without Assuming Constant Change. Biometrics, 62: 847–854. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2006.00528.x
- Issue online: 27 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2006
- Received March 2005. Revised August 2005. Accepted November 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!