Second-Order Analysis of Inhomogeneous Spatial Point Processes Using Case–Control Data
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
©2006, The International Biometric Society
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 550–557, June 2007
How to Cite
Diggle, P. J., Gómez-Rubio, V., Brown, P. E., Chetwynd, A. G. and Gooding, S. (2007), Second-Order Analysis of Inhomogeneous Spatial Point Processes Using Case–Control Data. Biometrics, 63: 550–557. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2006.00683.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2006
- Received February 2006. Revised July 2006. Accepted July 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!