Semiparametric Bayesian Analysis of Case–Control Data under Conditional Gene-Environment Independence
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2007
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 834–844, September 2007
How to Cite
Mukherjee, B., Zhang, L., Ghosh, M. and Sinha, S. (2007), Semiparametric Bayesian Analysis of Case–Control Data under Conditional Gene-Environment Independence. Biometrics, 63: 834–844. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2007.00750.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2007
- Received January 2006. Revised October 2006. Accepted August 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!