Conditional Likelihood Methods for Haplotype-Based Association Analysis Using Matched Case–Control Data
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 1099–1107, December 2007
How to Cite
Chen, J. and Rodriguez, C. (2007), Conditional Likelihood Methods for Haplotype-Based Association Analysis Using Matched Case–Control Data. Biometrics, 63: 1099–1107. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2007.00797.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Received October 2005. Revised December 2006. Accepted December 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!