Biometrical Modeling of Twin and Family Data Using Standard Mixed Model Software
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2007
2007, The International Biometric Society
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 280–288, March 2008
How to Cite
Rabe-Hesketh, S., Skrondal, A. and Gjessing, H. K. (2008), Biometrical Modeling of Twin and Family Data Using Standard Mixed Model Software. Biometrics, 64: 280–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2007.00803.x
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2007
- Received November 2005. Revised December 2006. Accepted January 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!