A Flexible and Powerful Bayesian Hierarchical Model for ChIP–Chip Experiments
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008, The International Biometric Society
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 468–478, June 2008
How to Cite
Gottardo, R., Li, W., Johnson, W. E. and Liu, X. S. (2008), A Flexible and Powerful Bayesian Hierarchical Model for ChIP–Chip Experiments. Biometrics, 64: 468–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2007.00899.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received July 2006. Revised May 2007. Accepted July 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!