Exploiting Gene-Environment Independence for Analysis of Case–Control Studies: An Empirical Bayes-Type Shrinkage Estimator to Trade-Off between Bias and Efficiency
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
© 2008, The International Biometric Society
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 685–694, September 2008
How to Cite
Mukherjee, B. and Chatterjee, N. (2008), Exploiting Gene-Environment Independence for Analysis of Case–Control Studies: An Empirical Bayes-Type Shrinkage Estimator to Trade-Off between Bias and Efficiency. Biometrics, 64: 685–694. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2007.00953.x
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2007
- Received September 2006; Received September 2007. Accepted October 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!