A Bayesian Random-Effects Markov Model for Tumor Progression in Women with a Family History of Breast Cancer
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2008
© 2008, The International Biometric Society
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 1231–1237, December 2008
How to Cite
Hui-Min Wu, G., Chang, S.-H. and Hsiu-Hsi Chen, T. (2008), A Bayesian Random-Effects Markov Model for Tumor Progression in Women with a Family History of Breast Cancer. Biometrics, 64: 1231–1237. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2007.00979.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2008
- Received September 2006. Revised October 2007. Accepted November 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!