Semiparametric Modeling of Longitudinal Measurements and Time-to-Event Data–A Two-Stage Regression Calibration Approach
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
© 2008, The International Biometric Society
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 1238–1246, December 2008
How to Cite
Ye, W., Lin, X. and Taylor, J. M. G. (2008), Semiparametric Modeling of Longitudinal Measurements and Time-to-Event Data–A Two-Stage Regression Calibration Approach. Biometrics, 64: 1238–1246. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2007.00983.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Received February 2007. Revised November 2007. Accepted November 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!