Extending the Modified Bayesian Information Criterion (mBIC) to Dense Markers and Multiple Interval Mapping
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
© 2008, The International Biometric Society
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 1162–1169, December 2008
How to Cite
Bogdan, M., Frommlet, F., Biecek, P., Cheng, R., Ghosh, J. K. and Doerge, R.W. (2008), Extending the Modified Bayesian Information Criterion (mBIC) to Dense Markers and Multiple Interval Mapping. Biometrics, 64: 1162–1169. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2008.00989.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Received May 2007. Revised November 2007. Accepted November 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!