A Semiparametric Transition Model with Latent Traits for Longitudinal Multistate Data
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
© 2008, The International Biometric Society
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 1032–1042, December 2008
How to Cite
Lin, H., Guo, Z., Peduzzi, P. N., Gill, T. M. and Allore, H. G. (2008), A Semiparametric Transition Model with Latent Traits for Longitudinal Multistate Data. Biometrics, 64: 1032–1042. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2008.01011.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
- Received March 2007. Revised December 2007. Accepted December 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!