The Need for Double-Sampling Designs in Survival Studies: An Application to Monitor PEPFAR
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
© 2008, The International Biometric Society
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 301–306, March 2009
How to Cite
An, M.-W., Frangakis, C. E., Musick, B. S. and Yiannoutsos, C. T. (2009), The Need for Double-Sampling Designs in Survival Studies: An Application to Monitor PEPFAR. Biometrics, 65: 301–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2008.01043.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2008
- Received June 2007. Revised January 2008. Accepted January 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!