Estimating Abundance Using Mark–Resight When Sampling Is with Replacement or the Number of Marked Individuals Is Unknown
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2008
© 2008, The International Biometric Society
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 237–246, March 2009
How to Cite
McClintock, B. T., White, G. C., Antolin, M. F. and Tripp, D. W. (2009), Estimating Abundance Using Mark–Resight When Sampling Is with Replacement or the Number of Marked Individuals Is Unknown. Biometrics, 65: 237–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2008.01047.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2008
- Received November 2007. Revised February 2008. Accepted February 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!