On Latent-Variable Model Misspecification in Structural Measurement Error Models for Binary Response
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
© 2008, The International Biometric Society
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 710–718, September 2009
How to Cite
Huang, X. and Tebbs, J. M. (2009), On Latent-Variable Model Misspecification in Structural Measurement Error Models for Binary Response. Biometrics, 65: 710–718. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2008.01128.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2008
- Received January 2008. Revised May 2008. Accepted June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!