A Multilevel Model for Continuous Time Population Estimation
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
© 2009, The International Biometric Society
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 841–849, September 2009
How to Cite
Sutherland, J. M., Castelluccio, P. and Schwarz, C. J. (2009), A Multilevel Model for Continuous Time Population Estimation. Biometrics, 65: 841–849. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2008.01129.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Received August 2007. Revised June 2008. Accepted June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!