Incorporating Genotype Uncertainty into Mark–Recapture-Type Models For Estimating Abundance Using DNA Samples
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
© 2009, The International Biometric Society
Volume 65, Issue 3, pages 833–840, September 2009
How to Cite
Wright, J. A., Barker, R. J., Schofield, M. R., Frantz, A. C., Byrom, A. E. and Gleeson, D. M. (2009), Incorporating Genotype Uncertainty into Mark–Recapture-Type Models For Estimating Abundance Using DNA Samples. Biometrics, 65: 833–840. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2008.01165.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2009
- Received September 2007. Revised July 2008. Accepted July 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!