Predictive Model Assessment for Count Data
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
© 2009, The International Biometric Society
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 1254–1261, December 2009
How to Cite
Czado, C., Gneiting, T. and Held, L. (2009), Predictive Model Assessment for Count Data. Biometrics, 65: 1254–1261. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2009.01191.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
- Received September 2007. Revised August 2008. Accepted September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!