PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS: XXIV International Biometric Conference, Dublin, Ireland, July 2008
Biometry and the IBS—Strength through Diversity
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
© 2009, The International Biometric Society
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 1–8, March 2009
How to Cite
Mead, A. (2009), Biometry and the IBS—Strength through Diversity. Biometrics, 65: 1–8. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2009.01205.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2009
- Received October 2008. Revised December 2008. Accepted December 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!