Estimating Disease Prevalence Using Relatives of Case and Control Probands
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
© 2009, The International Biometric Society
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 214–221, March 2010
How to Cite
Javaras, K. N., Laird, N. M., Hudson, J. I. and Ripley, B. D. (2010), Estimating Disease Prevalence Using Relatives of Case and Control Probands. Biometrics, 66: 214–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2009.01272.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2009
- Received June 2008. Revised January 2009. Accepted February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!