Segmentation and Estimation for SNP Microarrays: A Bayesian Multiple Change-Point Approach
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
© 2009, The International Biometric Society
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 675–683, September 2010
How to Cite
Tai, Y. C., Kvale, M. N. and Witte, J. S. (2010), Segmentation and Estimation for SNP Microarrays: A Bayesian Multiple Change-Point Approach. Biometrics, 66: 675–683. doi: 10.1111/j.1541-0420.2009.01328.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2009
- Received September 2008. Revised June 2009. Accepted July 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!